Sunday, December 20, 2020

Unit Plan Final - Math 9 Finance

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/11jKjrtxYewWAVfiTJKJhHpDOdWBJlQeV/view?usp=sharing


Here is the link to my Unit Plan. I have chosen not to alter my project in the unit as I am in an IB school and it is a project used every year. However, I do appreciate your suggestions around how to modify or alter the project further. 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Alexa! I understand your reasons for keeping the car budgeting project as is. Your questions of the day were charming, and not what I had expected (I had thought they would be math puzzles -- but these will help you and your students get to know each other as people, and that's important!) A good, solid unit plan on an interesting and practical topic...great work.

    ReplyDelete

Unit Plan Final - Math 9 Finance

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/11jKjrtxYewWAVfiTJKJhHpDOdWBJlQeV/view?usp=sharing Here is the link to my Unit Plan. I have chosen not to a...